Bike MS brings us together to change the world for everyone affected by MS. To date, Bike MS cyclists, volunteers, and donors have raised more than $1.4 billion to stop MS in its tracks, restore what's been lost, and end MS forever.
Our success depends on the hard work & support of Top Fundraisers. Any rider that raises $1,500 or more for Cape Cod Getaway achieves this elite status. In recognition of their outstanding efforts, Top Fundraisers receive special prizes and perks.
Individuals who raise $1,500 or more will receive the 2024 Cape Cod Getaway Top Fundraiser jersey, first-class treatment at this year's ride, plus much more!
- A distinctive, commemorative 2024 jersey
(2023 Jersey Pictured – 2024 Jersey Coming Soon!)
- Where to Get Your Jersey: Pick up your jersey at Packet Pick Up prior to ride weekend, ride morning or at Saturday overnight/finish line. If you did not receive your jersey ride weekend, or qualify after ride weekend (before the August 30 deadline) we can mail your jersey to you after the ride and will do our best to accommodate your size request.
- Access to the Top Fundraiser Massage Tent on Saturday at Mass Maritime Academy
- Top Fundraiser credential
- Possible recognition on the Leaderboard throughout the year
- Discounted registration for Cape Cod Getaway 2025
- Opportunity to qualify for the Cape Cod Getaway 2025 top 100 Club - see below for more details
You can be a Top Fundraiser! Here’s How:
- Set your Goal to $1,500 or higher by logging into your Fundraising Center.
- Receive one-on-one staff support every step of the way.
- In addition to the online Fundraising Center tools, check out these Fundraising Ideas, maximize the Fundraising Toolkit, and review the Donations Guide.
- Download the Bike MS App: The Bike MS® App is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. There are exciting new features — like physical challenges to mobile check deposit — to help you go the extra mile in your fundraising and connect with your Bike MS community.
- Matching gifts count towards your prize and Top Fundraiser status. Check if any of your donations are eligible!
Congratulations to the 2024 Top 100 Club Members! This exclusive group are the highest fundraising individuals from Bike MS: Cape Cod Getaway 2023.
2024 Top 100 Club Members will enjoy the following benefits at this year’s Cape Cod Getaway:
- Name and ranking listed online and displayed on event signage
- Complimentary registration
- Exclusive Top 100 Club Gift - Koozie© Hydrating Backpack*
Members can pick up their item at the 2024 Kick Off Event March 12. Visit the Pre-Ride Events section of the Ride Details page for more information and to RSVP.
- Personalized gold bib number with your name that corresponds to your 2023 fundraising ranking.
- Ride weekend perks and recognition including:
- Top Club credential
- VIP reserved parking at the Quincy start line and at Mass Maritime Academy (MMA)
- Free massage on Saturday at Mass Maritime Academy
- Priority room assignment for those staying overnight at Mass Maritime Academy
- Your name and Top Club rank displayed during ride weekend
- Dedicated staff to assist throughout the year.
- Invitations to various events throughout the year.
- Plus, reach Top Fundraiser status again this year and receive additional perks such as the 2024 commemorative Top Fundraiser jersey, prizes post event, and more!
- All cyclists who raise at least $5,000 are eligible for the Bike MS National Passport Program
Earn your spot in the 2025 Top 100 Club!
The 2025 Top 100 Club will include the top 100 fundraisers from Bike MS: Cape Cod Getaway 2024. Continue fundraising until the August 30 ranking deadline to ensure your spot in the club at Bike MS: Cape Cod Getaway 2025.
Please note: The deadline to qualify for the 2024 Top 100 Club is August 30, 2024. We must receive all donations by this date. The final list is posted in November. Any donations received after August 30 can count toward the current year ride total, but no changes will be made to the Top 100 Club status list based on donations received after this date.