Bike MS brings us together to change the world for everyone affected by MS. To date, Bike MS cyclists, volunteers, and donors have raised more than $1.4 billion to stop MS in its tracks, restore what's been lost, and end MS forever.
Our success depends on the hard work & support of Top Fundraisers. Any rider that raises $1,000 or more for Ride the Vineyard achieves this elite status. In recognition of their outstanding efforts, Top Fundraisers receive special prizes and perks.
Individuals who raise $1,000 or more will receive the 2024 Ride the Vineyard Top Fundraiser jersey, first-class treatment at this year's ride, plus much more!
- Pick up your jersey at packet pick up or ride morning. If you aren’t able to pick up in-person or qualified for Top Fundraiser status by the June 3 fundraising deadline, you can request one to be mailed to you after the ride. We will do our best to accommodate your size request.
- Possible recognition on the Leaderboard throughout the year
- Exclusive ride weekend perks including a Top Fundraiser credential and more.
- Discounted registration for Ride the Vineyard 2025
- Opportunity to qualify for the Ride the Vineyard 2025 Top 25 Club - see below for more details
You can be a Top Fundraiser! Here’s How:
- Set your Goal to $1,000 or higher by logging into your Fundraising Center.
- Receive one-on-one staff support every step of the way.
- In addition to the online Fundraising Center tools, check out these Fundraising Ideas, maximize the Fundraising Toolkit, and review the Donations Guide.
- Download the Bike MS App: The Bike MS® App is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. There are exciting new features — like physical challenges to mobile check deposit — to help you go the extra mile in your fundraising and connect with your Bike MS community.
- Matching gifts count towards your prize and Top Fundraiser status. Check if any of your donations are eligible!
Congratulations to the 2024 Top 25 Club Members! This exclusive group are the highest fundraising individuals from Bike MS: Ride the Vineyard 2023.
2024 Top 25 Club Members will enjoy the following benefits for 2024 Ride the Vineyard:
- Name and ranking listed on the website
- Complimentary registration
- Top 25 Club Bike MS Koozie© Hydrating Backpack
- Personalized gold bib number with your name that corresponds to your fundraising ranking in 2023.
- Ride weekend perks and recognition including:
- Top Club credential
- One free drink ticket at the Friday Packet Pick Up and Welcome Night
- Your name and Top Club rank displayed during ride weekend.
- Dedicated staff to assist throughout the year.
- Invitations to various events throughout the year.
- Plus, reach Top Fundraiser status again this year and receive additional perks such as the 2024 commemorative Top Fundraiser jersey, prizes post event, and more!
- All cyclists who raise at least $5,000 are eligible for the Bike MS National Passport Program
The 2025 Top 25 Club will include the top 25 fundraisers from Bike MS: Ride the Vineyard 2024. Continue fundraising until the July 5 ranking deadline to ensure your spot in the club at Bike MS: Ride the Vineyard 2025.
Please note: The deadline to qualify for the 2024 Top 25 Club is July 5, 2024. We must receive all donations by this date. The final list is posted by November. Any donations received after July 5 can count toward the current year ride total, but no changes will be made to the Top 25 Club status list based on donations received after this date.