Individuals that raise $1,000 or more this year will receive a Bike MS: NYC Top Fundraiser jersey and first-class treatment at this year's ride:
- Possible recognition on the Leaderboard throughout the year
- A distinctive, fully sublimated jersey (2023 design shown below), click here to view the size chart
- Ride weekend perks, recognition, and VIP treatment – including VIP Bike Parking, access to our VIP area, and a beer on us!
- Opportunity to qualify for the Elite 150 Club the following year. See below for more details
How to Get Your 2023 New York City Top Fundraiser Jersey:
- Get it mailed Pre-Event: If you qualify to be a Top Fundraiser by September 22nd your jersey will be mailed to you via the USPS with your rider packet
- Pre-Event Pick Up: Pick your Top Fundraiser at our Packet Pick Up on October 20 and 21
- Ride Weekend: Jerseys are also available for pick up post event in our VIP area
- Post Event: If you missed the opportunities above or qualified for Top Fundraiser status by the November 21 fundraising deadline, you can request one be mailed to you in December.
*Please note: Fundraising jerseys are provided by request only, to those that qualify, and are not automatically provided or mailed. If requesting your fundraising jersey after the November deadline, we will do our best to accommodate your size request.
You can be a Top Fundraiser! Here’s how:
- Update your Goal to $1,000 by logging into your Fundraising Center.
- Receive one-on-one staff support every step of the way.
- In addition to the online Fundraising Center tools, check out these Fundraising Ideas, maximize the Fundraising Toolkit, and review the Donations Guide.
- Download the Bike MS App: The Bike MS® App is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. There are exciting new features — like physical challenges to mobile check deposit — to help you go the extra mile in your fundraising and connect with your Bike MS community.
Reminder: Matching gifts count towards your prize and Top Fundraiser status.
Elite 150 Club
Members of the exclusive Elite 150 Club were New York City’s highest fundraising individuals from Bike MS: NYC 2022. This amazing group of people raised 54% of the ride’s total fundraising in 2022.
The deadline to rank for the 2023 Elite 150 Club is December 21 and will be announced at the Awards Ceremony in February 2024.
Be one of the top 150 fundraisers for Bike MS New York City 2023 and secure your rank and the following perks for 2024. Click here to see who is in the running.
2024 Elite 150 Club Member Perks:
- Name and ranking listed on the website
- Complimentary registration for Bike MS New York City 2024
- 2024 Elite 150 Club members receive a Bike MS Branded Hydration Backpack featured here
Please note: The deadline to qualify for the 2024 Elite 150 Club is December 21, 2023. We must have received all donations by that date. The final list will be released at the Recognition Ceremony in February 2024. Any donations received after December 21st can count toward the current year ride total, but no changes will be made to the Elite 150 Club status list based on donations received after this date.
2023 Elite 150 Club Members
Congratulations to all of our 2023 Elite 150 Club Members.
- Jake Barton - $256,406
- Robert Sandler- $28,392
- Stephen Nettler- $25,903
- Andrew Tunick- $25,800
- Geoffrey Radbill- $25,000
- Ana Tunick-$25,000
- Bob Young-$21,670
- John Katzman-$20,064
- Ty Deinema-$17,330
- Lee Anchin-$16,150
Rookie of the Year - Awarded to the first-year cyclist with the highest fundraising
Sophomore Standout Individual - Awarded to the second-year rider with the highest fundraising
How to Get Your 2022 Bike MS New York City Top Fundraiser Jersey:
Post Event: If you missed the chance to pick up your jersey on ride day or qualified post event a Top Fundraiser jersey can be mailed to you via USPS. We will do our best to accommodate all size requests, but stock is limited. Qualification is based on your 2022 Bike MS NYC fundraising only.
- Please contact Rachel Oster at email@example.com if need a jersey mailed to you.