Date & Location
August 12 - 13, 2023
Baldwin Wallace University
115 Tressel St. Berea, OH 44017
Sawmill Creek Resort
400 Sawmill Creek Dr W Huron, OH 44839
6:30am start time
35-mile loop starting and finishing at Sawmill Creek Resort will begin at 8:30am.
Fundraising Minimum: $300
Age Minimum: 12
Saturday August 12, 2023
Start Line - Baldwin Wallace
5:30 a.m. - Baldwin Wallace Durst Hall
6:00 a.m. - Team Photos
6:30 a.m. - Ride Begins
8:00 a.m. - Start Closes
Finish Line - Sawmill Creek Resort, Huron OH
Team Village Celebration
10:30 - 4:00pm - Boxed Lunch
12 - 7 p.m. - Left Hand Beer Tent Open, VIP Tent Open
Finish Line Sawmill Creek Resort, Huron OH Cont.
1 p.m. - 1st Shuttle back to Start, 1st Shuttle to area hotels, Perkins Middle School
4 p.m. - 2 nd Shuttle back to Start
4:30 p.m. - Program Begins / Team Village
5 p.m. - Route Closes
5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Dinner, Team Village
7 p.m. - Last Shuttle to back to Start, Last Shuttles to Area hotels, Bike Lock up Closed
8 p.m. - Team Village Closes
Sunday August 13, 2023
Start Line Sawmill Creek Resort, Huron, OH
6 - 8 a.m. - Shuttles from area hotels/ Perkins Middle School & Breakfast
6:30 a.m. - Ride Begins
8:30 a.m. - Shuttle back to Baldwin Wallace
8:30 a.m. - Sawmill Closes
Finish Line Baldwin Wallce , Berea, OH
10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. BBQ Lunch at BW
3 p.m. - Route Closes
View the Schedule of Events brochure here (PDF).
What you need to know
View the informational flyer - here
Bike MS Fundraising Week is proudly sponsored by Point B, an organization who shares our commitment to creating a word free of MS. Elevate your fundraising and win prizes along the way.
- 6/5/23 - 6/12/23 Winner is Team Left Hand
- 7/3/23 - 7/10/23 Winner is Patti's Paladins
Pre-Ride Virtual Meetup
Join us for a Pre-Ride Virtual Meetup to discuss all things for Buckeye Breakaway including ride updates, fundraising tools and tips and much more!
7/13/23 5:30 – 6:20pm
Join us for our 2023 Kick Off Event!
3/9/23 6pm – 8pm
25200 Miles Rd.,
Bedford Heights, OH 44146
National MS Society Office / building #2:
NEW ADDRESS: 6133 Rockside Road, #208, Independence, OH 44131
Tuesday, August 1st 12pm – 7pm
Wednesday, August 2nd 10am – 4pm
Thursday, August 3rd 8am – 6pm
- Participants who have met their registration minimum of $300 can pick up their packet and event T-shirt
- Participants who have qualified for a Top Fundraiser Jersey will also be able to pick those up at packet pick up as well as morning of Day 1.
- Team Captains can pick up their team packets, please contact Beth if you are wanting to do this and we will have your team packets ready for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late registrants can also register onsite at packet pick up and obtain a packet & T-Shirt providing the minimum donation at that time.
Registration and packet pick up will be available but limited onsite the day of the event. We encourage everyone to pick up their packet prior to event date but understand sometimes this simply is not possible. Please reach to to Beth email@example.com if arrangements need to be made for out of state participants
- What’s in my rider packet? Your Bike MS packet contains many important items including your bib number, bike tag, emergency number wristband, luggage tags(2) and safety pins.
- How do I receive my packet? You must meet the $300 fundraising minimum.
- Why the $300 fundraising minimum? The National MS Society makes a concerted effort to utilize each dollar raised to help people living with multiple sclerosis. To continue making an impact on the lives of those living with MS through our fundraising efforts, the National MS Society requires all registered participants to have met the $300 minimum fundraising requirement prior to picking up their packet.
- How do I sign the waiver? When you register online, the waiver is part of the registration process. Minors and anyone registering the day of the event must complete a paper or electronic copy of the waiver.
- Can someone pick up my packet for me? Yes. A team member, team captain, or family member can pick up your packet on your behalf – only if you’ve met the $300 fundraising minimum and have a completed waiver.
- Can you mail me my packet? Packets will NOT be available for mailing this year. Please contact NMSS staff with any special circumstances.
- Can I make a donation at packet pick up? Yes, you can make a donation at packet pick up.
Online booking for Sawmill Creek is now available. Please advise all guests paying with a credit card to book online to avoid any booking issues. ***NOTE these codes and information comes directly from the hotels. If there are any issues, please let me know.
Your group code is listed below, if paying with a credit card, please book online to avoid any issues.
Click here to make reservations.
Or reservation line 419-627-2106
NATIONALMS, go to the website link above, select property, Sawmill Creek by Cedar Point Resorts
Arrival/departure dates must be selected during your event which is: (08/11/2023-08/13/2023).
- Number of Adults/Children
- Special Code
- Group/ Blocks (not promotional)
- Code (NATIONALMS) / SEARCH
Perkins Middle School FREE LODGING/Camping:
Riders may choose to stay overnight in the gym of Perkins Middle School or camp on their campus as they choose. Showers/bathrooms/locker rooms will be available. Assorted refreshments will be available on site.
Stay tuned for more information!
Bike MS is an extraordinary ride no matter where you are! Whether you have a flat tire or need a snack to help get you across the finish line, we’ve got you covered…
Each route includes fully-stocked rest stops every 10 to 12 miles with some of the best snacks and volunteers around. Relax, hydrate, use the restroom, re-apply sunscreen and enjoy the volunteers. Bike mechanics and support and gear (SAG) vehicles will also be on the route to assist you.