Date & Location
May 13, 2023
767 N Eustis St, St Paul, MN 55114
- 8-10 a.m. Route opens
Participants doing the 45-mile route must be on-route by 9 a.m., and reach Rest Stop 2 by 11:30 a.m.
- 3:30 p.m. Route Closes
Fundraising Minimum: $100
Age Minimum: 12
Saturday, May 13, 2023
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Check-in for pre-registered ride participants
- Walk-up registration
- Breakfast items & coffee available
- Start is open for riders to leave
- Route options
- 15 miles
- 30 miles
- 45 miles – Must be on route by 9:00 a.m.; leave Rest Stop 2 by 11:30 a.m.
- 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Route officially open
- Finish line DJ by Crystal Entertainment
- 8:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Mission Moment (Opening Remarks) at Start Line
- 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Food and drink available for purchase (See Food & Support for more information)
- Yard games
- 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Live band at finish line festival area - American Bootleg
- 3:30 p.m.
- Route closes
Three different route options will be available – approximately 15, 30, and 45 miles. Participants can choose their route on event day – there's no need to decide ahead of time!
2023 routes can now be viewed on RideWithGPS.
Riders start between 8-10 a.m.; those doing the 45-mile route must be on the route by 9 a.m. and must leave Rest Stop 2 by 11:30 a.m.
Fully supported rest stops will be located at various points along the routes, allowing cyclists to rest, refuel, and recharge. Stops will also feature partner Bike Shops, there to help with any issues you may have.
Check out our start and finish site map to see what the festival grounds will look like on event day!
To join the rider social media community for the 2023 Twin Cities Ride, please follow our Facebook event page.
Kick-Offs, Lunch and Learn, and Other Events
If you're hosting a team-kick off or celebration, or would like to host a lunch and learn for your company, let us know! The Bike MS team would love to be present and help support your events where possible. Think you're interested, but not sure what it would involve? Reach out anyway - we're happy to help get you all set to go. Email any Bike MS staff member or contact us here for more information.
Bike Nights & Get-Togethers
Bike Night at Bent Paddle
Thank you to all of those who joined us on March 16th for our very first Bike Night in Duluth at Bent Paddle!
Bike Night at Finnegan’s
Join us for Bike Night at Finnegan’s Brew Co. on Wednesday, April 26. Get updates on Bike MS Minnesota rides, meet other participants, and more. Plus receive 25% off Bike MS registration fees by registering in person at Bike Night!
As a special promotion for Bike MS riders who attend, Finnegan’s will be offering a Buy-One-Get-One on drinks for registered riders!
This event is open to riders and volunteers on all three Bike MS rides in Minnesota: Twin Cities Ride, MS 150 and Ride Across Minnesota. Invite your friends, and we will see you there!
When: Wednesday, April 26, at 4:30 p.m.
Where: FINNEGANS Brewery, 817 S 5th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404
Parking: See here
I Ride With MS Social
Riders living with MS are invited to attend an ‘I Ride With MS’ Social! This event will be a time for ‘I Ride with MS’ participants to meet each other and share experiences. The rider and one guest are invited to join (dessert and coffee will be served).
When: Tuesday, March 14 at 6 p.m.
Where: 6600 Pleasant Avenue, Richfield, MN 55423 (see RSVP link for parking details)
RSVP: RSVP to the event here.
First-Time Participant Call
Thank you to all who attended the First-time participant call on April 12! Click here to view the presentation.
Bike MS Celebration & Kick-Off
Thank you to all who joined us on November 3rd to celebrate 2022 successes and kick-off 2023 events!
To join the ride social media community for the 2023 Twin Cities Ride, please follow our Facebook Event Page.
Thank you to all of those who attended the Logistics Meeting on April 20th. Click here to view the presentation covering event logistics, parking, ride support & safety, and more!
Kick your fundraising up a notch at the right time, and you could win special perks or prizes! Fundraising Weeks run Monday through Sunday at midnight.
Fundraising Week 1: March 6-12, 2023
Both teams and individual participants can earn special prizes this week!
- The Top Fundraising Teams in two categories (2-14 members, and 15+) will each win a personal team packet pick-up before the event.
- The Top Individual Fundraiser will win a Bike MS swag pack and gift card from a partner Bike Shop.
Fundraising Week 2: April 3-9, 2023
Both teams and individual participants can earn special prizes this week!
- The Top Fundraising Teams in two categories (2-14 members, and 15+) will each win Dairy Queen Dilly Bars for their team at the event finish line.
- The Top Individual Fundraiser will win a special prize package, including a $100 Scheels Gift Card!
- For every $100 raised during this week, you’ll be entered to win a brand-new Stripe 60V lawnmower generously provided by Toro – valued at over $600!
- Your Bike MS packet contains important items including your rider bib, event details and sponsor giveaways. In order to pick up your packet, you must meet the $100 fundraising minimum and have a completed waiver on file. If you registered online, then you completed a waiver during the registration process. Please note: Riders under 18 will need a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Packet pick-up will take place from 8-10 a.m. on Saturday, May 13th at the start line.
Free parking will be available for all participants, volunteers, and spectators.
Volunteers and signage will be on-site to direct traffic and parking. Check the 2023 parking map to see available parking lots and entry points for VIP, I Ride with MS, Club K Parking, Accessible Parking, and General Parking.
VIP Parking: Top 25 Club members (2022 rankings) and Club K Fundraisers ($1,000+ fundraised by May 1, 2023) will receive special parking passes via e-mail for exclusive close-up parking spots.
Bike MS is an extraordinary ride no matter where you are! Whether you have a flat tire or need a snack to help get you across the finish line, we’ve got you covered… Each route includes fully-stocked rest stops every 10 to 12 miles with some of the best snacks and volunteers around. Relax, hydrate, use the restroom, re-apply sunscreen and enjoy the volunteers. Bike mechanics and support and gear (SAG) vehicles will also be on the route to assist you.
Each route includes fully-stocked rest stops every 10 to 12 miles with some of the best snacks and volunteers around. Relax, hydrate, use the restroom, re-apply sunscreen and enjoy the volunteers. Bike mechanics and support and gear (SAG) vehicles will also be on the route to assist you.
Food and Drink
In addition to the snacks and drinks available at rest stops, you'll find plenty at the start/finish line.
- Breakfast items and coffee will be available from 8-10 a.m. free for participants and volunteers.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at the start/finish from 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Prices will vary. Feel free to check out each website to see what will be available!
- We are excited to welcome Dual Citizen Brewing Company as our beverage sponsor this year. They will be providing one free beer, or other non-alcoholic option, to all riders at the Bike MS: Twin Cities Ride 2023.
Upon reaching a rest stop dietary-restricted items are available upon request for participants who need them. For those with significant or unique dietary restrictions, we advise you plan to bring additional food items as back-up.
- Support and Gear (SAG) Vehicles give a lift to riders in need and can be identified by signs that state ‘MS Support Vehicle’.
- Ride Marshals will be traveling among riders to ensure that all rules of the road are being obeyed and that cyclists are riding in a safe manner.
- Radio communication & medics are available at all rest stops and will be roaming the route.
- Want to get involved? Contact Kayle Latterell for more information.
E-Bikes & Specialty Bikes
- Recumbent and tandem bikes are allowed; tandem bikes must have separate registrations for each rider.
- Electric-assist or pedal-assist bicycles are allowed as long as they meet the requirements under Minnesota Statue 169.011, Subdivision 27
View photos from the 2022 event on Flickr.
Congratulations to the Bike MS: Twin Cities Ride 2023 Top 25 Club! Thank you for your support and dedication to the cause. Click here to view the list of the Top Club.
The I Ride with MS (IRWMS) program recognizes participants living with MS. Participants in this program can earn special perks and prizes.
- 25% off registration
- I Ride with MS Jersey
- and more!