Step by step, dollar by dollar, you get us closer to a world free of MS. Reaching your fundraising goals (and beyond!) is a breeze with the right resources. From videos, guides and everything in between, use these tools to become a fundraising powerhouse.
Guides & Worksheets
Fundraising Center Guide
Learn how to get the most out of this one-stop-shop for fundraising.
View these videos for some quick tips:
Launch a Linked Facebook Fundraiser
Last year, Walk MS participants raised nearly $4 million through Facebook Fundraisers alone.
Set Up During Registration: As you’re completing your event registration, click the “Connect Fundraiser to Facebook” button.
Walk MS App Guide
Learn how to use your Walk MS app to its fullest potential. Click the image to download the full guide.
Team Captain Guide
Everything you need to know as a Team Captain to get you ready for success. Click the image to download the full guide.
Set a Goal & Plan
Set a fundraising goal and make a plan for how to get there. Click the image to download the full-size worksheet.
Track Your Progress
Use this poster to mark your fundraising progress. Click the image to download the full-size poster.
Tell Others about Walk MS
Let others know you are fundraising. Click the image to download the full-size worksheet.
Fundraising Activity Worksheets
Try out these fun activities to fundraise! Download full-size images.
50 States Challenge
Adopt a Sticker
Walk MS App
Download the Walk MS App to raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. There are exciting features — like mobile check deposit and activity trackers — to help you take the extra step with your fundraising and connect with your Walk MS community.
1. Install the App
- Get the app now on Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Log in with the same username and password as when you registered in your Fundraising Center.
2. Track Your Steps
Integrate your miles walked to your fundraising. Track your activity leading up to Walk MS and the day of the event to keep your team and donors updated and excited about your fundraising progress.
- Tap the Get Active button at the bottom of the app.
- You’ll see an icon to sync the app to either your Apple Health or Google Fit to access your location.
If you have an activity tracker:
- Provide authorization for the app to sync to your activity data. If you cannot sync all your activity data, go to your phone’s settings to allow full access.
- If your activity tracking device (like a FitBit or Garmin) is connected to your Apple Health or Google Fit, your activity data will automatically upload into the Walk MS app.
If you do not have an activity tracker:
- Within the MS Society App, you can manually record your activity by clicking the green Start button, then pressing the red “Stop” button to save your activity.
- You can also manually add an activity retrospectively by clicking the “plus (+)” button next to the text “Activities” in the top left. The top navigation on the Get Active page lets you see you and your team’s activities and contact your entire team.
The app makes it easy to fundraise on the go! Deposit checks, post to social media, and text and email right from your phone's contacts.
4. Enter Donations
It’s easier than ever to enter donations.
- Click the “Fundraise” button at the bottom of the app.
- Choose “Enter Donations” on the top navigation bar.
- Choose either “Credit Card” or “Check Deposit” depending on the type of donation you are entering.
5. Earn Badges
Earn badges for your accomplishments! You’ll get badges for hitting special milestones, like getting 50% to your fundraising goal or updating your Fundraising Center. See how many you can earn!
Images to Share
Add customized Walk MS images and graphics to your social media channels, email signatures and more.
If you would like to link your fundraising page to your email signature image, please follow these steps:
- Load the image to your email signature.
- Right click on the image and select “link”.
- Next, enter the link of your personal fundraising page.
- Hit Save or OK
What is MS
Background Images (for Zoom and Microsoft Teams)
Want to show off the Walk MS experience? Need help explaining what MS is? These videos will get the job done.
Walk MS Video
Show your friends and family what Walk MS is all about – this video helps your community understand why you walk for Walk MS.
What Is MS?
Need help describing what MS is? This 3-minute video helps breakdown the disease and will help your viewer understand what you are walking for.
MS Awareness - My MS Moment
Show the many ways people are affected by MS. Each MS Awareness – My MS Moment video lets the viewer see how different each MS story really is.
View more MS Awareness videos.
We're here for you every step of the way! Our Fundraising Support team can help with everything from navigating online tools to managing your donations. Give them a call at 855-372-1331 or email FundraisingSupport@nmss.org.