General Safety on the Route
Your safety is very important to us at Walk MS. To do your part to ensure that everyone arrives safely at the finish line, please review the following information about personal safety.
- There are volunteers and route marshals along the route — feel free to ask for help.
- Stay home if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Keep on the marked route by following the arrows and signs.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
- If you have a medical or other life-threatening emergency, call 911.
Fundraising made easier with our NEW DonorDrive App
We have a brand-new app this year! Download the NEW DonorDrive app to connect to Walk MS and access exclusive features that will level-up your fundraising. Quickly deposit checks, easily create and share QR codes, track your fundraising progress, ask for donations and more from the palm of your hand.