Climbing to new heights with your fundraising is a breeze with the right resources. We have videos, guides and everything in between – use the tools below to become a fundraising powerhouse.
Facebook Fundraisers allow you to share your story and collect donations directly through Facebook while seamlessly syncing with your Climb to the Top MS Fundraising Center. You can easily invite your Facebook friends to get involved, communicate with donors and see donations show up in real-time for a dynamic fundraising experience.
Set Up a Facebook Fundraiser
Starting Facebook Fundraisers is easy, and they automatically end when your event has completed fundraising for the year.
- Set Up During Registration
As you’re completing your event registration, click the “Connect Fundraiser to Facebook” button.
- Set Up After Registration
Log in to your Fundraising Center and click on the Create a Facebook Fundraiser link below your progress bar.
Donations through your Facebook Fundraiser will sync automatically to your Climb to the Top MS Fundraising Center. If you make changes to your photo, story, goal, etc. on either your Climb to the Top MS fundraising page or your Facebook Fundraiser after the creation of your Facebook Fundraiser, the changes will not sync.
Facebook Fundraisers can only accept U.S donations. For international donations, send your Climb to the Top fundraising page link.
- Set Up During Registration
- Guides & Worksheets
New DonorDrive App
Fundraise and recruit where it’s convenient for you!
The DonorDrive app is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. Download it today to let your passion shine by connecting with donors and easy-to-use fundraising tools from the palm of your hand.
How to Get Started
1. Install the New DonorDrive App
- If you have the previous Climb to the Top MS app, remove it from your device(s) - it will not work for 2024 events
- Search “DonorDrive app” through the Google Play or Apple App stores or click the icons above and tap download
- Open the app and tap “GET STARTED”
- Search for “MS” at the top search bar
- Select National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS)
- Tap “LOG IN” and use the same email address and password you used when you registered for your event. You can also choose "FIND AN EVENT" to search and register for an event if you haven’t already registered.
- Select your Climb to the Top MS event (note: any 2024 event you have registered for will also appear on screen)
2. Track Your Physical Activity
As you get ready for your event, you can track your physical activity to build excitement and share progress.
- Tap the “You” icon at the bottom of the app.
- You’ll see your goal and current total activity, as well as your current streak and longest streak on your progress screen.
If you have an activity tracker:
- Provide authorization for the app to sync to your activity data. If you cannot sync all your activity data, go to your phone’s settings to allow full access.
- If your activity tracking device/app (like a Fitbit or Garmin) is connected to your Apple Health, Google Fit or Strava, your activity data will automatically upload into the app.
If you do not have an activity tracker:
- Go to your DonorDrive app, where you can manually record your activity by clicking the orange “Log Activity” button and then entering your distance in the first field. After you’ve entered your miles, select the date of the activity and enter a description. Tap “Save” and you will have logged your activity!
3. Enter Donations
It’s easier than ever to enter donations.
- Click the “Make a Donation” icon at the bottom of the app.
- Complete donation via instructions
The app makes it easy to fundraise on the go! Deposit checks, post to social media, text and email right from your phone's address book.
4. Deposit a Check
Deposit checks wherever you are.
- Tap the “You” icon at the bottom of the screen
- Select “Check Deposit”
- Click “Deposit a Check”
- Follow prompts to photograph the check
- Add donor details including name and donation amount Tap “Submit Deposit”
Checks will take 3-5 business days to process. After processing they will appear in fundraising thermometers and donation lists.
Need help explaining what MS is? The videos below will get the job done. Find the best one to share with your network.
MS Awareness - My MS Moment
Show the many ways people are affected by MS. Each MS Awareness — My MS Moment video lets the viewer see how different every MS story really is.
View more MS Awareness videos.
Show the impact of participating in Climb to the Top. Add these to your social media channels, email signatures and more to help you recruit team members, raise awareness and share your fundraising progress!
Facebook Cover Image
Contact Fundraising Support or call us at 855.372.1331 for one-on-one help.