Connect for a Cure
For companies looking for an employee engagement fundraising plan, we have just what you need. Build a tailored program to fit your company’s philanthropic culture which can encompass your entire workforce and beyond.
How it Works
Connect for a Cure enables companies to raise funds for the National MS Society and at the same time, engage your employees in a meaningful and exciting experience. These events are for your organization to design. Many businesses have had success hosting company-wide movement challenges, wellness initiatives and many other specialized events.
- A cohesive, turnkey plan – with a framework that can accommodate a team’s specific needs
- Visibility for staff – unique company fundraising page with tools and resources
- Ease of registration
- Customizable website available when a company commits to a $10,000 fundraising goal
- Dedicated National MS Society DIY staff member to assist with registration and fundraising plans
- Easy to use Toolkit that includes:
- I move for bib
- Certificate template
- Social graphics sized for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Sample messaging
- Custom badges
- Editable flyer
Email us at email@example.com and our team will be happy to get you started.
“Our partnership with the National MS Society started 17 years ago through Bike MS.
Through these events, our employees have been able to connect, compete and give back — all of which are important to us as an organization. We were looking for an opportunity to get involved virtually and found ‘Moving in May for MS.” Our employees were encouraged to get active in their own way — walk the dog, go for a run, ride their bike, etc. —and fundraise along the way. We look for opportunities to unite our team uniquely, and this was a perfect fit!”
- Aaron Scime, SVP Healthcare and Life Sciences, Salesforce