With the right community and resources, your efforts create real results that get us closer to a world free of MS. From videos, guides and everything in between, use the tools below to become a fundraising powerhouse!
How-to-Guides and Worksheets
- Fundraising Center Guide
Learn how to get the most out of your Fundraising Center.
- Tell Others about Your DIY Fundraiser
Use the Know Your Networks worksheet to let others know you are fundraising.
- Creative Fundraising Ideas — A-Z
From art shows to zombie walks, check out our creative ideas for your DIY fundraiser!
- Event Planning Resources
- Letter Templates
- Fundraising Center Guide
National MS Society App
Track your physical activity to increase your fundraising!
The National MS Society App is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. There are exciting new features — like physical challenges to mobile check deposit — to help you go the extra mile in your fundraising and connect with your MS community.
How to Get Started
1. Install the App
- Get the app now on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Log in with the same username and password as your online Fundraising Center.
2. Track Your Physical Activity
As you get ready for your event, you can track your physical activity to build excitement and share progress.
- Tap the “Get Active” button at the bottom of the app.
- You’ll see an icon to sync the app to either your Apple Health or Google Fit.
If you have an activity tracker:
- Provide authorization for the app to sync to your activity data. If you cannot sync all your activity data, go to your phone’s settings to allow full access.
- If your activity tracking device (like a FitBit or Garmin) is connected to your Apple Health or Google Fit, your activity data will automatically upload into the app.
If you do not have an activity tracker:
- You can manually record your activity by clicking the green “Start” button, then pressing the red “Stop” button to save your activity.
- You can also manually add an activity retrospectively by clicking the “plus (+)” button next to the text “Activities” in the top left. The top navigation on the Get Active page lets you see you and your team’s activities and contact your entire team.
3. Enter Donations
It’s easier than ever to enter donations.
- Click the “Fundraise” button at the bottom of the app.
- Choose “Enter Donations” on the top navigation bar.
- Choose either “Credit Card” or “Check Deposit” depending on the type of donation you are entering.
Show the impact of your DIY fundraiser. Add these to your social media channels, email signatures and more to help you recruit team members, raise awareness and share your fundraising progress!
We Joined the Movement Badges
If you would like to link your fundraising page to your email signature image, please follow these steps:
- Load the image to your email signature.
- Right click on the image and select “link”.
- Next, enter the link of your personal fundraising page.
- Hit Save or OK
Print Materials to Have at Your Event
We have made some of our most popular brochures available for download right from this page: