Date & Location
June 12, 2021
Blaine National Sports Center
Loop at Blaine National Sports Center
Fundraising Minimum: $300
Age Minimum: 12
6:30 AM start time
All Bike MS participants are required to complete a 1-question health screening prior to participating. Take the screening now.
EVENT SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Saturday, June 12: National Sports Center, Blaine
6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Venue Access Windows, riders released in waves
- Light Grab & Go breakfast available
- Bike shop on-site
6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Routes open & supported – short loop (approximately 23 miles) & long loop (approximately 75 miles)
- Lunch will not be served along route
- Protein-packed snacks available at Rest Stop 3 on 75-mile route
- First Aid available at rest stops and start/finish line
7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- T-shirts & jerseys available POST ride
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Grab & Go lunch available at finish line
- Route is officially closed — anyone on the route will be asked to ride in a support vehicle to the finish line
For 2021, all riders will be assigned specific start times on the ride. Assigned times are mandatory; riders will receive their wristband for the ride only when they show up. All riders who are registered by 9 AM CST on May 31st will receive their rider number and start time via e-mail by Friday, June 4th. Due to capacity and volume considerations, time requests are not available except for the teams that won Fundraising Competition weeks.
- Start Windows: 6 AM – 10 AM
- 25-minute windows, with 5 minute gaps.
- During this time riders will receive their wristbands, can use the restrooms, will have access to a bike mechanic, grab a bite to eat, and get set up to launch their ride
- Teams will be assigned a single start window for all members; riders who want to make sure to be with a friend should register for the same team.
- Riders who register on or after May 31st will be assigned to later start times, and are not guaranteed to be placed with their teams.
Be on the lookout for route signage to help guide you on the ride.
- Orange = Long Route
- Blue = Short Route
The 2021 MS 150 will be a one-day loop ride starting and finishing at Blaine National Sports Center. You have the option of a route approximately 22 miles or 75 miles.
*Please note, routes are tentative.
In order to have the best chance at an in-person event in 2021, we are holding the MS 150 as a 1-day event this year. Riders will begin at Blaine National Sports Center on the morning of Saturday, June 12th, with staggered start times. They will travel approximately 75 miles and finish at the Blaine National Sports Center, with rest stops on the way.
Please note: some of the mileage between rest stops is closer to 15-18 miles.
Parking: Participants will enter/exit the National Sports Center grounds off of 105th Ave NE and be directed into Lot E or Lot C. No access to the grounds will be gained off of 109th Ave NE due to bicycle traffic. Parking is limited so carpooling with others from the same household is strongly encouraged.
Complete challenges and mileage goals as you train and take on the open road.
Your training rides bring you out into your community and past some scenic destinations and we want to see them too!
Snap a selfie at a designated landmark and share it with your fellow MS cyclists using our submission form. Complete all 4 challenges by your event day and get a Bike MS-branded tire tool and be entered into a grand prize drawing for one of two Garmin Edge 130s. Flats happen—now you’ll be prepared!
Complete the weekly mileage goals—or ride even more!—to rack up badges along the way.
Team Captain Meetup
5/13/2021 4:00 PM CST
With Bike MS: MS 150 2021 right around the corner, we invite you to join our second official Team Captain Meetup to hear the latest event information and ride details. Get important COVID-19 protocols and safety updates, highlights of the event experience, logistical reminders including packet pick-up information, fundraising progress, the latest event schedule, and more!
Click here to view the MS 150 Team Captain Meetup #2 deck.
6/3/2021 4:00 PM CST
Your local Bike MS staff and amazing guest speakers will share information about staying safe at Bike MS. Topics will include cycling safety and COVID-19 protocols, ride support, bike inspections, suggested packing list, and more.
Use the button below to join the clinic. There is no need to RSVP.
Check out new things in 2021, including the Bike MS App, Virtual Training, and more! here
Stay up-to-the-minute with conversation and event details by joining our Facebook Event. Please mark yourself as "going" on the MS 150 Facebook Event Page. We will use this page for event updates, recognition, encouragement and more
We won't have in-person bike nights this year, but may have virtual gatherings. We're happy to attend your virtual team kick-off or celebration.
View Recording Here.
Team Fundraising Week: April 4-10
- The team that raises the most money during this week will get to choose their preferred start Access Time, a window of time to access the Start Line!
Congratulations to our two Fundraising Week winners!!
Fundraising Week #2: May 2-8
Congratulations to the Fundraising Week Winners!
- Team Competition: Team Donaldson & Pentair
- Top Individual Fundraiser: Jennifer Hensley
- Top Rookie Fundraiser: Janis Bates
- Grand Prize Drawing: Taara Verma
- Gift Card Drawing: Julie Wallin & Nancy Kloehn
- The person who raises the most overall this week will win a Bike MS swag bag!
- For every $150 raised during this week, you’ll be entered a basket of gift cards to local retailers
- You'll also be entered to win a gift card from one of our Bike Shop partners
- The rookie rider who raises the most overall this week will win a gift card to one of our Bike Shop partners
- The 'I Ride With MS' participant who raises the most overall this week will win a gift card to one of our Bike Shop Partners
Bike MS is an extraordinary ride no matter where you are! Whether you have a flat tire or need a snack to help get you across the finish line, we’ve got you covered…
Each route included fully-stocked rest stops every 10 to 12 miles with some of the best snacks and volunteers around. Relax, hydrate, use the restroom, re-apply sunscreen and enjoy the volunteers. Bike mechanics and support and gear (SAG) vehicles will also be on the route to assist you.
Pre-packaged Grab-and-go lunch available at the finish line.
To ensure safety on the ride, we will have pre-packaged snacks at rest stops, hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event, and signage will promote social distancing. Please refer to the Bike Safety & COVID-19 page for more safety information.
A HUGE thank you to everyone that joined us for 2021 Bike MS: MS 150! Thank you cyclists, volunteers, and sponsors, especially our Local Presenting Sponsor, C.H. Robinson! Remember, you still have time to fundraise before the deadline and reach our $1.6 million goal. It was amazing gathering in person again and seeing 1400 participants come together for our mission, a world free of MS.
Please see pictures from the MS 150 in our Flickr album.