See What’s in Store
Now is the time to raise funds and do everything we can for the nearly 1 million people living with MS in the United States. Every dollar you raise gets us closer to a world free of MS and earns you awesome perks and prizes!
How Points Work
Earn a point for every dollar you raise and extra points for completing special challenges.
There are many ways to redeem your points. For instance, when you reach 1,000 points you can redeem all 1,000 points for one prize or redeem for two 500-point prizes.
Start Earning Points
- Raise funds: $1 = 1 point
- Earn up to 40 points the first time you complete these actions:
- Launch a Facebook Fundraiser that is linked to your Walk MS Fundraising Center – 15 points
- First time making an online self-donation - 15 points
- Set a fundraising goal – 10 points
- Special Promotions
- Register by January 31, 2024 = 50 points
- Earn double points for all fundraising on World MS Day, May 30, 2024
- It’s Go Time promotions - keep an eye on your inbox for special challenges to earn extra points
- Check back for special promotions throughout the year!
Check Your Points Balance
Access the Walk MS Rewards Store to check your points total. See what’s in store and what you qualify for at each of these prize levels:
- 250 points
- 500 points
- 750 points
- 1,000 points
- 2,500 points
- 5,000 points
If you have a balance of at least 100 points, you will receive a monthly email with your rewards point total.
Note: It may take 2-4 days for the information to be reflected in your points total.
If you register for Walk MS 2024 by January 31, 2024 your points will rollover. If you do not register for Walk MS 2024 by January 31, 2024, your points will expire.
Fundraising made easier with our NEW DonorDrive App
We have a brand-new app this year! Download the NEW DonorDrive app to connect to Walk MS and access exclusive features that will level-up your fundraising. Quickly deposit checks, easily create and share QR codes, track your fundraising progress, ask for donations and more from the palm of your hand.