November 24, 2022
PNC Bank Center
All participants will receive a shirt and medal.
- 10K start time: 9am
There is a 10K run, 5K run, 5K walk, and a Kiddie Run. All run routes are accessible for pushed wheelchairs.
Pricing & Dates
Participating in 5K or 10K
- $30 starting fee through September 30, 2022
- $40 from October 1 to November 22, 2022
- $45 on event day
Participating in BOTH 5K and 10K runs
- $45 from October 1 to November 22, 2022
- $50 on event day
Kiddie Fun Run
- $5 flat fee
Online registration closes on November 22, 2022 at end-of-day.
Info & Requirements
Safety & COVID-19
Your safety is our number one priority; that’s why we made Think Safe our motto. To do your part to ensure everyone is safe, please review this safety information about personal safety and COVID protocols.
COVID-19: What to Expect
Here’s what you need to know about COVID-19 safety when attending a National MS Society gathering:
- Stay home if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks are optional. If you need a mask, we’ve got you covered—just ask a National MS Society staff member.
- While vaccinations are not required to attend most National MS Society events, we strongly encourage everyone get vaccinated. This is important not only to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 across all our communities, but for the safety of those who are immunocompromised—including many people with MS—who may receive less protection from COVID-19 vaccines. The National MS Society also has a mandatory vaccination policy for all Society employees.
- Society events are planned to allow for physical distance between staff, volunteers and participants whenever possible.
- We follow CDC guidelines for routine cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms, shared spaces, and high-touch surfaces, as well as ensure adequate handwashing supplies and/or hand sanitizer.
- There may be additional safety protocol for some events due to special circumstances, venue requirements or local mandates. Stay tuned to all communication about your event so you can be prepared.
Participating can be even more fun and memorable when you do it with a team. Invite friends, family members, co-workers, and anyone else you know to join and fundraise with you.
Want to change your registration from an individual to a team? No problem! Email us at email@example.com with the name of the team you'd like to join and we'll get you set up with the correct team.
All participants (age 3 and up) must be registered. This is for your safety and so that each participant qualifies for fundraising incentives. All those that raise $100+ will qualify to receive a prize. If you have four or more friends/family joining you, think about forming a team.
We gladly accept walk-on walker and runner registrations on the morning of the event. However, the Thanksgiving Day MS Run is a fundraising event, so we encourage early registration so you have adequate time to fundraise!
The Thanksgiving Day MS Run is a rain or shine event. In the event of lightning or other dangerous conditions, we will delay the event until conditions improve. Please watch for weather-related updates via email and the event website.
Dog & Stroller Policy
No pets or strollers are permitted.
All run routes are accessible for pushed wheelchairs.
All walk routes are accessible for scooters and wheelchairs.
There will also be accessible restrooms available to participants at each rest stop and at the start.
Food at the Event
Light snacks and water are available at the start line, rest stops on the route, and at the finish line. If you have special dietary restrictions or needs, please bring your own food and/or beverages.
Prizes, Awards & Results
Prizes will be awarded in each of the following categories:
Awards will be given to the Top 10k Finisher Male and Female, the Top 5k Finisher Male and Female.
Only the FIRST place male and female in each age category will receive The Thanksgiving MS Run signature Pineapple prize.
12 and under
All participants will receive the Finisher Medal.
Fundraising Levels & Incentives
The funds you raise for the Thanksgiving Day MS Run help improve the lives of people living with MS through programs, services and research.
Raise $100+ to receive an official Society-branded beanie! All participants will receive a shirt and medal.
Medal (for all participants)
Shirt (for all participants)
Beanie (raise $100+)
Packet Pick-Up, Parking & Pre-Event Activities
Friday, November 18th 2022
PNC Bank Building Lobby - 222 Delaware Ave, Wilmington, DE 19801
11:00am - 1:00pm
Saturday, November 19th 2022
Bellefonte Brewing Co. Brandywine - 1851 Marsh Rd., Wilmington, DE 19810
12:00pm - 4:00pm
Parking lots at:
- 1001 N Jefferson St, Wilmington, DE 19801
- 1003 Jefferson St, Wilmington, DE 19801
- Jefferson St & W 10th St, Wilmington, DE 19801
- W 9th St & Washington St, Wilmington, DE 19801
- W 8th St & Washington St, Wilmington, DE 19801
What to Wear
Wear comfortable walking or running shoes and dress in layers so you are warm at the start and finish lines, and cool during the event.
Thanksgiving Turkey hats and tutus are encouraged!
Volunteers make our events possible!
Each year, thousands of people across the country join the National MS Society volunteer team. From planning event details and calling past participants to providing safety and support event day , volunteers make it happen, and are the foundation of our fundraising events .
Who can volunteer?
Families, corporate groups, and individuals of all ages and abilities are encouraged and welcome to volunteer. We are always looking for youth clubs, corporate, and service-oriented community groups to lend a hand before, during, and after our events.
When you decide to volunteer, you become part of the MS movement – a collective of passionate individuals, moving together to create a world free of MS. Together we provide support, have fun, and make a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
Some volunteer positions require specialized skills, a criminal and/or DMV background check and some may involve driving or heavy lifting. Contact Tess Casper with questions about the volunteer opportunities available for you.
Volunteer AND Fundraise – the best of both worlds!
Did you know that volunteers are some of our most powerful fundraisers? MS volunteers who choose to fundraise will be given access to a variety of great tools. Simply let us know that you are interested in fundraising (you'll be asked when you register) and we'll make sure you get set up with the Fundraising Center where you can set a fundraising goal, update your personal webpage to share your story with others, email supporters, track your progress and qualify for great fundraising prizes!
Sign Up Today!
To sign up, click the button below and you will be taken to the Galaxy Digital page for this event.