Reaching your fundraising goals (and beyond!) is a breeze with the right resources. From videos, images, guides and our new DonorDrive App, our Fundraising Toolkit is designed to help you become a fundraising powerhouse.
How to Guides & Worksheets
Learn how to get the most out of this one-stop-shop for fundraising.
Tell Others About Your Fundraiser
Use the Know Your Networks worksheet to let others know you are fundraising.
Launch a Linked Facebook Fundraiser
Facebook Fundraisers allow you to share your story and collect donations directly through Facebook while seamlessly syncing with your Finish MS Fundraising Center. You can easily invite your Facebook friends to get involved, communicate with donors and see donations show up in real-time for a dynamic fundraising experience.
Set Up During Registration
As you’re completing your event registration, click the “Connect Fundraiser to Facebook” button.
Set Up After Registration
Log in to your Fundraising Center and click on the Create a Facebook Fundraiser link below your progress bar.
Track your physical activity to increase your fundraising!
Take Finish MS with you anywhere you go! The new DonorDrive app is a powerful tool that will help you fundraise for all Society events. Download it today to let your passion shine by connecting with donors and easy-to-use fundraising tools from the palm of your hand.
How to Get Started
1. Install the DonorDrive App
- Remove the previous Finish MS app from your device(s) - it will not work for 2024 events
- Search "DonorDrive app" through the Google Play or Apple App store
- Open the app and tap “GET STARTED”
- Search for “MS” at the top search bar
- Select National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS)
- Tap “LOG IN” and use the same email address and password you used when you registered for your event. You can also choose "FIND AN EVENT" to search and register for an event if you haven’t already registered.
- Select your Finish MS event (note: any 2024 event you have registered for will also appear on screen)
2. Track Your Physical Activity
As you get ready for your event, you can track your physical activity to build excitement and share progress.
- Tap the “You” icon at the bottom of the app.
- You’ll see your goal and current total activity, as well as your current streak and longest streak on your progress screen.
If you have an activity tracker:
- Provide authorization for the app to sync to your activity data. If you cannot sync all your activity data, go to your phone’s settings to allow full access.
- If your activity tracking device/app (like a Fitbit or Garmin) is connected to your Apple Health, Google Fit, or Strava, your activity data will automatically upload into the app.
If you do not have an activity tracker:
- Go to your DonorDrive app, where you can manually record your activity by clicking the orange “Log Activity” button and then entering your distance in the first field. After you’ve entered your miles, select the date of the activity and enter a description. Tap “Save” and you will have logged your activity!
3. Enter Donations
It’s easier than ever to enter donations.
- Click the “Make a Donation” icon at the bottom of the app.
- Complete donation via instructions.
4. Explore App Features
There are in-app only features that will make your fundraising feel like a breeze. Take a quick snap to instantly deposit checks. Create your own QR codes — you know, those fun bar codes you take pictures of that link to additional info — to easily share your fundraising page with others. Automatically track your activity. Enjoy all the features of your Fundraising Center on the go, like access to your fundraising progress, sharing your page link, messaging your donors and more.
5. Electronically Deposit a Check Donation
Deposit checks wherever you are.
- Tap the “You” icon at the bottom of the screen
- Select “Check Deposit”
- Click “Deposit a Check”
- Follow prompts to photograph the check
- Add donor details including name and donation amount Tap “Submit Deposit”
Checks will take 3-5 business days to process. After processing they will appear in fundraising thermometers and donation lists.
Show the impact of participating in Finish MS. Add these to your social media channels, email signatures and more to help you recruit team members, raise awareness and share your fundraising progress!
If you would like to link your fundraising page to your email signature image, please follow these steps:
- Load the image to your email signature.
- Right click on the image and select “link”.
- Next, enter the link of your personal fundraising page.
- Hit Save or OK