Your fundraising fuels cutting-edge research and delivers critical services to help the MS community live their best lives. We’re calling on our entire Bike MS community to raise $56 million this year to get us across the finish line for people affected by MS!
- Dive into your Fundraising Center
- Set a goal and aim high!
- Make a self-donation to kickstart your fundraising and show others that you’re leading the way.
- Personalize your page by sharing your story of why you participate. You can even create a custom URL!
- Add Fundraising Milestones to create mini goals that will inspire your donors to give a little extra. Choose between mission-based milestones – provided by us – to show donors how their support is making an impact or add your own to personify how you like to fundraise. For example, if you raised $350 last year, consider adding a message like, “Like year my biggest milestone was $350. Help me reach that again!”
- Use the Power of Social Media
Share your story, videos and photos. Launch a Linked Facebook Fundraiser from your Fundraising Center. Learn how to use Facebook to power your fundraising.
- Thank Your Donors
Click on the Donations tab at the top of your fundraising page, to create a customized thank you message for each donor and track who's been thanked.
- Download the all new DonorDrive App
The new app is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. Exciting features — like mobile check deposit and QR code creation — will help you go the extra mile in your fundraising, as well as connect with your community.
- Add Fundraising Link to Your Emails
Include your fundraising link on all outgoing emails and texts. Also, re-record your voicemail to include a mention about participating and a request to contact you about donating.
- Donor Incentives You can set any kind of prize, item or giveaway for incentives. For instance, one participant offered to bake a cheesecake for anyone who donated $100. You can even add photos to the incentive to make it more enticing! Incentives show up on your fundraising page right beneath your thermometer as an option for donors. To set them up, simply navigate to your personal page in your dashboard.
- QR Codes
There are many ways to create a QR Code — in Google Chrome on a desktop, right click and find the option to create a QR code or use a free QR generator code here. QR code generator. Save and copy the image file then print it out to use for fundraising events or just save it directly to your phone and pull it up on your DonorDrive app to show it to friends and family so they can quickly scan it with their phone and make a donation. When making a donation on a mobile device using QR codes there are multiple payment options such as Venmo, PayPal, Apple Pay and more.
- Video or Stream
Link your Youtube or Twitch channels to your Fundraising Center! Put on a livestream or use a pre-recorded video to share your story or document your Bike MS MS journey.
- Silent / Online Auction
This can be a great way to get your local community involved! Host a silent or online auction where you can have local businesses donate goods and items or work with local artists in the area to contribute pieces of art that you know people will love. Maybe you’re a creative yourself and you could auction your own pieces off!
- Happy Hour
Host a Happy Hour. Grab your teammates, friends, family and co-workers to show up at your place or your favorite restaurant or pub — this can be a great way to recruit new members as well. Work with location you choose to have tickets available for your invited guest that include discounts for food or drinks!
- Garage Sale
Go through your things and see what you can sell at a garage sale! This can be a great way to repurpose your old stuff for a great cause.
- Trivia Night
Organize a trivia night with friends and family. Host one at a favorite local community spot or at your home! Sell tickets for the event that will go towards your fundraiser or do a 50/50 drawing at the end of the night to encourage your team members and more to come out and support you.
- Matching Gifts
Many companies offer matching gifts, which double or even triple donations with no extra effort on your end.
- Track Your Miles
Be sure to download the new DonorDrive app to track your miles and connect with your favorite activity tracker (like Fitbit or Garmin). Enter your miles or fundraising goal directly into the DonorDrive app and give yourself a completion date. Then track your miles on the app and share the goal with your friends and family. Encourage them to donate to your fundraiser (e.g. $1 = 1 mile)!
Once you've created your best fundraising plan, head over to the Fundraising Toolkit Page to find the perfect image or video that will send you over your fundraising goals.