2023 MS Leadership Class Atlanta
Join us on March 16, 2023
Leadership, Growth and Philanthropy
Mark Your Calendar for Key 2023 Class Dates
- April 30: Nomination Deadline
- May 2: Leadership Class Kick-Off + MS Center Tour
- May 16: Dale Carnegie Leadership Seminar
- May 23: Executive Briefing with CRH’s President of Building Solutions John Kemp
- June 14: Executive Briefing with Comcast’s Senior VIP of Finance + Accounting Kim Kleinhans
- TBA: Evening Social
- TBA: Class Graduation Celebration
About the 2023 Georgia MS Leadership Class
2023 Honorary Chair: Sue Gibbs –Comcast VP of Finance
2023 Chair: Wendy Johnson, National MS Society GA Chapter Board of Trustees Chair
2023 Co-Chairs: Alexandria Duggan, & Tara Murphy, Founder 360 Media, Inc./GA Chapter Board Trustee
Participating in the 2023 Georgia MS Leadership Class offers a unique opportunity for business professionals at any level in their career to sharpen leadership skills through meaningful interactions with top executives, peers, and other incredible Atlanta business leaders across all types of businesses. Additionally, participants will work together to contribute to a world free of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) through fundraising activities benefiting global MS research.
Those who accept their MS Leadership Class nomination will spend time networking with respected members of the local business community through special events, community service projects, and several classroom-style learning sessions. Graduates of the MS Leaders Class will join the ranks of previous graduates from companies such as Coca-Cola; Southern Company; Cox Communications; UPS; Ernst & Young, LLP; and PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP.
Since 2009, nearly 550 MS Leadership Class Atlanta participants have raised over $1.5 million to support the mission to erase MS! Here is your chance to be part of this incredible community!
Nominees Selected Will:
- Create valuable connections with committed business professionals while learning best practices from top-level executive leaders.
- Foster new professional relationships through networking opportunities.
- Refine leadership skills through structured seminars, roundtables, and career development workshops.
- Increase awareness of the challenges faced by people living with MS.
- Participate in volunteer activities to benefit people living with MS
Graduating Class Members Will Receive:
- The MS Leadership Class Award, an honor bestowed upon class participants by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Nomination into Leadership Atlanta after 100% completion of program and fundraising requirements.
- Inclusion in a 2023 Class Press Release distributed locally in Atlanta.
- Opportunity to nominate and participate in the next class.
Class Member Commitment:
- Raise funds to help end MS, a minimum of $1,500.
- Participate in Leadership Scheduled Programming + Volunteer Events.