September 23, 2023
Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport
- It takes a team of 25 to pull a jet, so form or join a team! Can't quite get to 25? No problem! We will match you with others and ensure you have an opportunity to pull.
- Each group will pull at their wave time, which will be assigned to you via email and on the 2023 Wave Assignments section one week before the event.
- During your wave time, each team will have two opportunities to try and pull the jet 12 feet the fastest.
- Spectators are welcome to come, $5 per person (children 12 and under free).
- View our participant guide for more information.
- Here are some fun facts about the event:
- The fastest pull time was 5.54 seconds in 2017
- The length of the pull is 12 feet
- The plane is 72 tons
- The plane is a 757 FedEx Jet
- Sign the Waiver
Fundraising Minimums & Perks
Every individual and team must raise the minimum fundraising:
- $60 per person or
- $1,500 team minimum
Registration fee schedule:
- $0 starting fee
- $25 June 1st through event day
BONUS: If you raise $100 as an individual, you will get an official MS Jet Pull t-shirt the day of the event!
Day of Event Details
2023 Wave Assignments
You must arrive at the tarmac 30 minutes before your assigned pull time.
Registration opens at 8:30am and first pull is at 9am.
Everyone must check in when you arrive at the airport.
Please complete and bring:
- A completed signed wavier
- Any day-of donations – we will also accept credit card donations!
All participants and spectators will receive an armband at check-in – they must be worn at all times.
MS Jet Pull is a non-smoking event.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere at the event, especially on the tarmac area.
Parking is available at the Park and Ride across the street from the event site. There is limited parking available directly in front of the event site for those in need of accessible parking.
What should I wear?
Everyone participating in the Jet Pull must wear closed-toed shoes. Gloves will not be provided, but we highly suggest you and your team bring your own.
Will there be food at the event?
Snacks and beverages are available for everyone. No alcohol is permitted on the premises. There will also be a food truck on site for anyone interested in purchasing food.
Are pets allowed?
Animals are not permitted on the airport tarmac.
Safety is the number one priority at MS Jet Pull, which is why we made Think Safe our motto.
We have several protocols to keep our participants, volunteers and staff as safe as possible. Check back as these continue to evolve based on current guidance from the CDC, state, city and other local agencies.