The Bike MS: City to Shore Ride is thrilled to be embarking on its 44th year finishing the ride in Ocean City, N.J.
The Ocean City finish line allows our participants, volunteers and their families a one-of-a kind experience. We want to thank the City of Ocean City for its continued support of the ride and the warm welcome extended to our cyclists each year. Check out the information below to ensure you make the most out of City to Shore and your trip to Ocean City.
“ This event is very important and special; and hits close to home. It’s an honor to be a host city, as Ocean City is all about families and helping our communities.”
- Jay Gillian, Mayor of Ocean City, NJ
NOTE TO CYCLISTS RIDING SUNDAY: Visit the Ride Details page for more details regarding Sunday start times and location, breakfast, luggage and transportation.
Located between 5th and 6th streets and the boardwalk, the Ocean City finish line is the most festive party around! Invite your family and friends to join the fun. Visit the Spectator & Volunteer Parking section of this page for more details.
Grab a bite to eat from Bareburger at the enhanced Food Tent, before you head up to the boardwalk for all your favorites.
- Shade and seating for the all ridership will be available throughout the day. Additionally, the Civic Center is open and can be accessed from the door on 6th Street for additional shade and air conditioning.
- Visit the Food & Support section for more details regarding changes and enhancements to the Saturday finish line food and Sunday breakfast.
- Plus, be sure to check out the promotions in the “Experiencing Ocean City” section below for local restaurants offering dinner specials to cyclists! Also, drop in wherever you see this identifier (pictured at right) and inquire about special Bike MS: City to Shore promotions.
- Top Fundraisers are invited to visit the Top Fundraiser area for reserved seating and upgraded meal options. Plus, pick up your jersey (if you haven’t already received it)
- Collect your commemorative t-shirt
- Let us know why you ride at the ‘Why I Ride’ tent
- Vote for your favorite team jersey
- Enjoy live music
- Capture the moment at the commemorative photo booth. Print your photos on site!
Pick up your luggage, a shuttle to your hotel or a bus back to your start location. Visit our Lodging & Transportation section for details.
Rookie Riders, first year City to Shore cyclists, visit the Rookies Tent for your chance to be entered in the Rookie Rest Stop Raffle and much more. More details here!
- Temporary and secure overnight bike parking is available (note the orange banners indicating bike parking). No bikes are permitted into the ‘tented’ area of the finish line.
- Temporary Bike Parking: Saturday from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. & Sunday 5 a.m. - 8 a.m.
- Secure Overnight Parking: Saturday from 7 p.m. to Sunday 5 a.m. During this time bikes are locked and no access to bike parking is permitted.
- Team Tents:
Congratulations to our 2022 Top Fundraising Teams who will receive a team tent at the Ocean City finish line: Screens ‘N’ Spokes, Team UPHS/PENN and Team Ox.
All 2022 teams will have an opportunity to win a team tent at either the PATCO start or Ocean City finish line during Fundraising Week 1 and 2. Visit the Pre Ride Activities section for the Ride Details page to learn more.
- Team Housing provides a centralized location for team members, volunteers, family and friends to come together and share experiences from the day while also building camaraderie between your team members (and it's fun!). It's also a great way to advertise your team/company. Ask your team members if they know anyone with an available house for the weekend. Many local restaurants will offer catering and delivery right to your team housing location. Check out the promotions in the “Experiencing Ocean City” section below.
- Team Parties: Many restaurants will host a private party ride weekend! This is a great opportunity to throw a memorable post-ride celebration for your team and supporters in one of Ocean City’s many great restaurants.
Click here for more City to Shore Team Experience information.
There is no designated or reserved spectator parking.
Click here for Ocean City, NJ parking information.
Volunteer parking: Reserved parking and shuttles is provided for volunteers supporting the Ocean City Finish line on Saturday. Details will be provided to all registered Ocean City Finish Line volunteers individually prior to ride weekend.
- Interesting in volunteering? We need all the help we can get to ensure warm welcome for all cyclists crossing the finish line. Friends, family, and co-workers are encouraged to volunteer at the finish line in addition to cheering cyclists in. Visit the volunteer page for more information and to register.
Ocean City, New Jersey: More than a ride – it’s a tradition! Ocean City provides teams, volunteers, spectators, family and friends the opportunity to continue creating memories even after the ride has ended.
Named ‘America’s Greatest family resort,’ Ocean City has many attractions, including a thriving downtown shopping district, more than one hundred eateries, eight miles of beaches, beautiful bay front and of course the famous Ocean City Boardwalk.
In addition to the Finish Line Festivities, check out some of the ways to make the most of your Ocean City experience below and take advantage of everything that Ocean City has to offer.
Visit these Ocean City websites to learn about things to do, places to eat, where to shop, and more!
Plus download the OCNJ mobile app to bring the experience to the palm of your hand ride weekend.
Ocean City Promotions
Ocean City has many diverse dining and eating opportunities from white linen to small, cozy cafes to snack shops. They offer breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, take-out and everything in between.
Stop in wherever you see this logo (pictured at left) and inquire about special offers just for Bike MS: City to Shore participants!
Emily’s Restaurant and Coffee Express at the Flanders Hotel is offering a 10% discount in for anyone wearing the City to Shore wristband.
Special thanks to these businesses who are also offering discounts to participants September 30, or donated gift cards and other goods to City to Shore 2023.
Bike MS relies on in-kind donations from businesses in Ocean City to help relieve our budget, ensuring the maximum amount of dollars are utilized to fund life-changing research, programs, and services for the MS community. Thank you!