Individuals that raise $1,000 or more by October 30, 2023 will receive a City to Shore Top Fundraiser jersey, first-class treatment at this year's ride, plus much more.
- Possible recognition on the Leaderboard throughout the year
- A distinctive, fully-sublimated jersey (See below for details)
See details below on how to receive your jersey.
- A special credential to wear the weekend of the ride
- Exclusive check-in area at each start location the morning of the ride
- Upgraded meal with seating at Saturday's finish line
- Opportunity to qualify for the Top 250 Club the following year. See below for more details
- A reserved gold rider number for the following year’s ride corresponding with your fundraising ranking
- Pre-Event: **NEW** Top Fundraiser jerseys will be mailed to participants reaching $1,000 by the August 27 Rider Number Mailing Deadline.
- ACTION REQUIRED: Verify or update your address in your Fundraising Center before August 27.
Congratulations to the nearly 500 participants who have individually raised at least $1,000 to become a Top Fundraiser. Click here for a list of qualifying participants who will also have their 2023 Top Fundraiser jersey and credentials mailed to them after Labor Day. A second and final mailing is also scheduled to go out the week of September 18.
- Ride Weekend: Jerseys are available for pick up at the Top Fundraiser area at each start location on ride morning AND at the Ocean City finish line Top Fundraiser tent.
- Post Event: If you missed the opportunities above or qualified for Top Fundraiser status by the October 30 fundraising deadline, you can request one be mailed to you in December.
- ACTION REQUIRED: Verify or update your address in your Fundraising Center before October 30.
*Please note: Fundraising jerseys are provided by request only post event and are not automatically provided or mailed. If you request your fundraising jersey after the October 30 deadline; we will do our best to accommodate your size request.
- Update your Goal to $1,000 by logging into your Fundraising Center.
- Receive one-on-one staff support every step of the way.
- In addition to the online Fundraising Center tools, check out these Fundraising Ideas, maximize the Fundraising Toolkit, and review the Donations Guide.
- Download the Bike MS App: The Bike MS® App is a powerful tool to help you raise funds and awareness for a world free of MS. There are exciting new features — such as physical challenges and mobile check deposit — to help you go the extra mile in your fundraising and connect with your Bike MS community.
Reminder: Matching gifts count towards your prize and Top Fundraiser status.
Members of the exclusive 2023 Top 250 Club were City to Shore’s highest fundraising individuals from Bike MS: City to Shore 2022.
The deadline to rank for the 2024 Top 250 Club is November 30 and will be announced at the Awards Ceremony in January 2024.
Be one of the top 250 fundraisers for City to Shore 2023 and secure your rank and the following perks for 2024. Click here to see who is in the running.
2024 Top 250 Club Member Perks:
- Name and ranking listed on the website
- Complimentary registration for City to Shore 2024 on September 28 & 29, 2024.
- 2024 Top 250 Club members receive a Bike MS Cooler Bag featured.
- Personalized gold bib number with your name that corresponds to your fundraising ranking.
- Ride weekend perks, recognition, and VIP treatment including Top 250 credentials, access to the Ocean City finish Top Fundraiser area with seating and upgraded meal, plus a guest pass for a friend.
- Dedicated staff to assist throughout the year.
- Invitation to City to Shore Awards Ceremony - stay tuned for an invite!.
- Cyclists who raise $5,000+:
Please Note: The 2024 Top 250 Club will include the Top 250 fundraisers from Bike MS City to Shore 2023. The deadline for our 2024 Top 250 rankings will take place on November 30th, 2023. Any donations received after this date will count towards your total but rankings will be closed. Final list will be announced at the City to Shore Awards Dinner in January 2024. More information coming soon!
Click here to see which Teams took home an award in 2022.
Click here to view photos from the 2022 Awards Ceremony
Congratulations to the 966 City to Shore 2022 Top Fundraisers! The participants listed below went above and beyond with their individual fundraising efforts to support our Society’s mission. Top Fundraisers at the Passport ($5,000) level and above were recognized for their achievements at the City to Shore Awards Ceremony in January.
Thank you again to all our top fundraisers for their hard work and determination in 2022!
Chairman Cup - This traveling trophy is given to a team for its dedication to the goals of National MS Society and its mission.
City to Shore Planning Team. Click here for a full list of the 2022 Planning Team Members.
- Interested in joining this elite group of cyclists and volunteers who support the ride all year long? Let Us Know!
Rookie Rider of the Year Award - Individual first year cyclist that raises the most funds.
Marcy Boroff – Tsorasses for Abigail -- $6,222
Legacy Award (NEW 2022) - Individual or Team with a longevity of high performance and displays optimal representation within the community.
Dennis B. Dougherty
Rising Stars Award – Awarded to up-and-coming teams or individuals who show immense success and a promising future.
Allan Myers, Team Captain Carol Detweiler
Freedom Mortgage, Team Captain Paul Thorson
Justin Yuhaze, Muggles on a Mission
Doug Owens, Microsoft
2022 Individual Achievement Award by Fundraising Categories
- Millennium Circle: $25,000+
- Ian Harris $214, 550
- Matthew Ramer $52,570
- Andrea Rosenthal $40,248
- Troy Watkinson $27,950
- Gary Crooks $27,400
- Tour of Champions: $20,000 - $24, 999
- Al DeRitis $22,025
- Frank Boka $21,750
- Mission Possible: $15,000 - $19,999
- Badri Sambamurthi $18,350
- Frank Flynn $18,002
- Tami Caesar $17,800
- Robert Bacall $16,788
- John Russo $15,744