Bike MS® is more than just a ride. It’s a community of cyclists dedicated to powering breakthroughs for more than 1 million people living with multiple sclerosis in the US.
At Bike MS, we are committed to providing you with a fully-supported ride experience marked with passion, inspiration and camaraderie you will never forget. With rest stops every 8-12 miles, mechanical and medical support, ride marshals, and volunteers ready to provide assistance before, during and after the ride, Bike MS will be the ride of a lifetime.
- June 25 - 26, 2022
- The $400 fundraising minimum must be met before you pick up your Bike MS packet.
- Registration fee schedule
- $20 starting fee
- $35 on Monday, December 27, 2021
- $50 on Monday, February 21, 2022
- $60 on Monday, May 2, 2022
- $70 on Monday, June 13, 2022
- Online registration closes on June 24, 2022 at 12 AM
- The minimum age to ride is 12. See the Youth Riders section below for additional requirements for cyclists under the age of 18.
- The fundraising minimum is $400.
- Walk-up registrations are gladly accepted. However, we recommend registering early so you can fundraise and make an even greater impact.
- We ride rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous weather-related conditions, please check the event website and email updates.
- Helmets are required at all times. No exceptions.
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles are available to transport any cyclists in need so personal vehicles are prohibited on the route and at rest stops.
- Pets are not allowed at the ride. However, service animals are welcome.
Families are such a big part of Bike MS and we love seeing them out on the road! To make sure our youngest participants remain safe, here are some special requirements for cyclists under the age of 18:
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age on or before event day – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All youth riders (ages 12-17) must review the Safety in Group Cycling brochure with a parent or guardian before setting out.
- Youth riders must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult (at least 21 years of age) at all times.
- One parent/adult may be responsible for no more than three youth riders.
- All the above requirements apply for children on a tandem bicycle.
- No trailers, tagalongs or child carriers are allowed on the route.
- Your Bike MS packet contains important items including your rider bib, event details and sponsor giveaways. In order to pick up your packet, you must meet the $400 fundraising minimum and have a completed waiver on file.
Join us for our Pre-Ride Packet Pick Up. In order to pick up your rider packet prior to ride weekend, you must reach your $400 minimum fundraising by June 6th.
June 11th - NMSS office – 900 S Broadway, Denver 80209
10 AM - 3 PM
June 13th - JAX Outdoor Gear – 5005 120th Ave, Broomfield 80020
4 PM - 7 PM
June 14th – Left Hand Brewery – 1265 Boston Ave – Longmont 80501
4:30 PM - 7 PM
June 16th – Charles Schwab Offices –
9899 Schwab Way, Suite 100, Lone Tree, CO 80124
4 PM - 7 PM
June 24th – Front Range Community College, 3645 W 112th Ave, Westminster 80031
2 PM - 7 PM
Day of Ride:
June 25th - Front Range Community College
June 25th - Colorado State Univ, Fort Collins (If you are riding the Fort Collins Loop only)
Thank you for registering for the Bike MS: Colorado 2022! It’s a great ride for a great cause, and we’re glad you're joining us this year. We're so excited for you to be a part of the Bike MS experience!
Bike MS: Colorado New Rider Orientation!
Please join us for a New Rider Orientation! The New Rider Orientations are recommended for all first-time riders participating in Bike MS: Colorado. Attend the orientation to learn more about training for the event, fundraising, and what to expect during the event. Please RSVP below to attend one of the New Rider Orientations.
Upcoming New Rider Orientations:
May 5, 2022
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Missed a Meeting?
You may not be new to riding, but if you are new to Bike MS: Colorado, we want to make sure you have the support and information you need to have an amazing Bike MS experience!
- Safety is more important now than ever. Click here to see our new procedures and how you can stay safe while having fun!
- Check out our great Fundraising Tips and Tools. Click here
- Stay in the know! Click here to see the event schedule, routes, and more.
- Let's not forget about perks and prizes. Check out the different prize levels here
- I Ride with MS Program (IRWMS). This program recognizes participants living with MS. Participants in this program can earn special perks and prizes. Click here to learn more!
- Check out new things in 2022, including the Bike MS App, Virtual Training, and more! here
Have questions? Please reach out to Janna Fryer at Janna.Fryer@nmss.org or please contact Fundraising Support at 855-372-1331.
Questions? Contact Us for More Information: