Thank you for setting up a fundraising stream for the National MS Society through #streamtoendMS. Below, you will find tools to make your stream a success – including downloads, overlays, how-to guides, social posts, video files and more. You can also find these tools along with discussions on our National MS Society Discord.
- How-To Documents
Order Custom Apparel
Order Custom Apparel
Stream to End MS Is partnering with Bonfire to help you design custom apparel that will go towards your fundraising!
Here’s how it works:
Bonfire will help you create a design and launch your fundraising apparel to your network. They’ll also print and ship all the purchased items directly to your supporters. The best part of all of this? All funds raised will go directly to your personal Stream to End MS fundraiser! Get started today.
Check out Bonfire and get started on your next apparel fundraiser.
Images for Your Stream
Image PackageDownload All
Download our Stream Image package, which includes overlays, interstitials and logos for you to brand your stream and tell the world you are streaming for the National MS Society.
Donate ButtonsDownload All
Zoom BackgroundsDownload All
Stream to End MS logosDownload All
(logo has white text & transparent background)
Social Post and Images
Social PackageDownload All
Download our social images to promote your stream, as well as shareable images about the impact the National MS Society makes.
Impact ImagesDownload All
Facebook ImagesDownload All
Instagram StoriesDownload All
Twitter ImagesDownload All
Square ImagesDownload All
Sample PostsDownload All
Check out our sample posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Fundraising ActivitiesDownload All
Video DownloadsDownload All
Increase your fundraising!
Take Stream to End MS with you anywhere you go! The new DonorDrive app is a powerful tool that will help you fundraise for all Society events. Download it today to let your passion shine by connecting with donors and easy-to-use fundraising tools from the palm of your hand.
How to Get Started
1. Install the DonorDrive App
- Remove the previous National MS Society app from your device(s) - it will not work for 2024 events
- Search "DonorDrive app" through the Google Play or Apple App store
- Open the app and tap “GET STARTED”
- Search for “MS” at the top search bar
- Select National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS)
- Tap “LOG IN” and use the same email address and password you used when you registered for your event. You can also choose "FIND AN EVENT" to search and register for an event if you haven’t already registered.
- Select your Stream to End MS event (note: any 2024 event you have registered for will also appear on screen)
2. Explore App Features
There are in-app only features that will make your fundraising feel like a breeze. Take a quick snap to instantly deposit checks. Create your own QR codes to easily share your fundraising page with others. Automatically track your activity. Enjoy all the features of your Fundraising Center on the go, like access to your fundraising progress, sharing your page link, messaging your donors and more.
3. Enter Donations
It’s easier than ever to enter donations.
- Click the “Make a Donation” icon at the bottom of the app.
- Complete donation via instructions.
4. Explore App Features
There are in-app only features that will make your fundraising feel like a breeze. Take a quick snap to instantly deposit checks. Create your own QR codes — you know, those fun bar codes you take pictures of that link to additional info — to easily share your fundraising page with others. Automatically track your activity. Enjoy all the features of your Fundraising Center on the go, like access to your fundraising progress, sharing your page link, messaging your donors and more.
5. Electronically Deposit a Check Donation
Deposit checks wherever you are.
- Tap the “You” icon at the bottom of the screen
- Select “Check Deposit”
- Click “Deposit a Check”
- Follow prompts to photograph the check
- Add donor details including name and donation amount Tap “Submit Deposit”
Checks will take 3-5 business days to process. After processing they will appear in fundraising thermometers and donation lists.