9:00 am – Site Opens for Walk MS: Treasure Valley! Listen to our DJ and stop by the various tents and displays that are part of Walk MS:
• Registration Area: this is where you will register for Walk MS: Treasure Valley, if you haven’t registered online. Check out our QR codes– you will be able to register straight from your mobile device!
• T-Shirt Area: This is the pick-up location for participants that have raised $100 or more towards the event and requested a t-shirt during registration.
• Food Area: The Food Area will be grab-and-go with bottled water and assorted snacks.
• Vendor Village: There will be a variety of vendors in our Vendor Village, including our National Walk MS Sponsors and Local Sponsors!
• Living With MS Area: Visit the Living With MS Area to pick up your Living With MS bandana and to learn about resources and upcoming programs and services.
9:30 am – Program begins
10:00 am – Walk Starts - Routes open to participants (1 mile and 3 mile route options)
It’s Go Time weeks are special weeks where you’ll be given a challenge to earn Walk MS points. Stay connected via email, social media and the webiste to see when the next It’s Go Time challenge will be!
Earn a Fundraising T-shirt
If you raise $100, you’ll receive an exclusive T-shirt (distributed at the event; Walk MS: Your Way and virtual participants will receive their T-shirt via mail) to commemorate your hard work and dedication! Check out more prizes, clubs and rewards.
Show your team pride by creating a customized team T-shirt before the event. The Society’s national Walk MS® T-shirt vendor will donate $1 back to your team for every T-shirt you order. Other team apparel also available. Learn More